Firstly, we hope that everyone is saying as safe as possible.
We'd like to outline some of the steps we’re taking now that we are open again. All of these measures have been designed to keep you, our customers, as protected as possible. So when you come into contact with us, your visit and experience is safe, comfortable and welcoming as always.
We have put into place the following:
1) Masks, gloves and hand sanitiser are available onsite for customers to use if they wish. We ask that everyone uses the hand sanitiser upon entry and leaving the building. All members of staff will be washing their hands and hand sanitising in between dealing with any customers, regardless of whether there was contact or not.
2) We are cleaning key contact areas in the showroom every few hours, specifically paying attention to surfaces that are likely to come into contact with customers.
3) There are allocated areas for customers and their households to wait. All seating areas by the sales team are 2m from the sales person.
4) There are floor stickers for when you enter the showroom which are 2m apart for you to wait at before being seated.
5) Prior to any test drives or car viewings, we will clean the car and wipe buttons, steering wheels, indicators etc with anti-bac. For test drives, we will put a seat cover and steering wheel cover on the car where possible and gloves and facemarks can be provided if requested.
6) If you are not comfortable coming to the showroom and live within 20 miles, we are able to drive the car to you for you to test drive. Again, we will take all the same precautions as above, which will be done before you test drive. A valid driving licence needs to be photographed by our member of staff, who will then wait whilst you take you test drive.
7) We offer virtual appointments via FaceTime or Zoom. Alternatively, we can provide you with a personalised video of the vehicle with any specific requests you may have that you want us to focus on. Please note that if you wish to purchase a car, you will need to come into the showroom to sign paperwork. However, this will be in a dedicated area, with no staff contact required. We will leave the paperwork for you to sign and observe social distancing. We can then deliver the car to you if you cannot drive it away that day and if you live within a 20 mile radius of the showroom.
8) All test drives will be taken out by the customer and anyone accompanying them alone - our staff will not attend. Please ensure you have valid ID when visiting the showroom so this can happen.
9) If you are interested in a car, we will happily send up to three finance quotes to you via email for consideration.
10) If there is another way you would like us to consider which would be more suitable to you, please call us and we can discuss if this would be possible.