Work for Us
£15k - £25k basic + commission (dependent on experience)
BJB Motor Company is a growing car dealership with a clear position in the market - to provide quality used cars with the very best customer service. Due to our reputation, our customers don't just recommend us, but they come back and buy from us again and again.
We are looking to add to our fantastic sales team. Not only will you be a strong seller and brilliant communicator, but you'll have a passion for great customer service. In return we offer a great package and a driven, fun working environment in a business with ambitious plans for the future.
BJB Motors is a privately owned automotive retail company looking to expand in the coming year. Our strapline is "premium cars with a personal touch" and we pride ourselves on high standards of customer care alongside a competitive, flexible price philosophy.
We always select a great range of cars, and these are fronted by our sales department. The wide selection of financial products we offer help our customers find the right option for them, and these are always delivered to the highest professional standards. We're an approved RAC dealership and sell the full range of RAC Warranties with all our cars. Our team is highly trained to give appropriate and tailored advice - we are regulated by the FCA and are SAF approved.
We are looking to recruit someone to join our busy sales team. Our continuing growth is recognition of the quality of service we provide to our customers. As such we require a self-motivated individual who is able to use their own initiative to work alongside, and as a key part of, our existing team.
- Managing the sale of our regular stock of used cars
- Ensuring all details of all vehicle transactions are accurately processed
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of finance proposals and documentation
- Taking customers on test drives and demonstrating vehicle features
- Maintaining a customer database and the communication necessary
- Ensuring pre-delivery inspection and any repairs/servicing are carried out, and make customer aware of any delays
- Upselling of accessories and other services post-sale
- Approaching customers promptly and courteously
- Remaining up to date with the brand make, models and pricing structure
- Competent to follow all aspects of the sales process, including paperwork, creating advertisements, videos, and follow all sales procedures
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- Understanding of how finance and warranty products work and experience of selling these
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Experience of sales
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Driven and a willingness to succeed and progress within the company
- A flexible approach and a positive attitude
- Experience of sales in the automotive industry
- Experience of selling financial and warranty products in the automotive industry
- Understanding of finance and warranty products on the market today
- A passion for customer service
How to Apply:
In the first instance, please send your CV, outlining your specific experience in relation to the JD to our Sales Director, Billy Boynton at:
BJB Motor Company Ltd, Unit 1, 1 School Lane, Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, Hants, SO53 4DG
or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org